The CHG is hiring on behalf of a major and highly ranked IIROC firm.
As an entrepreneurial investment advisor are you up for these challenges?
• Working on your own in your own office
• Building a professional practice within a fully supported structure
• Choosing your office location and managing your own schedule
Sound simple? It’s not, the independence and freedom this position has to offer is directly tied to the effort you put forth.
This opportunity is an unparalleled experience in running a professional practice and offers the following benefits:
• A transition package that rivals any in the industry
• A payout and bonus structure which equals industry standards
• Offers full slate of investment solutions.
• Profit sharing in the results of your branch operations in a location of your choosing
• Continue to experience the freedom and independence you currently enjoy at your branch location.
• Customized on boarding timeline to achieve IIROC registration
While we appreciate receiving all applications, only those applicants who most closely match the position criteria requirements may be contacted for an interview.
This opportunity is open to the following:
• IIROC advisors with 3 years length of service, managing $30 mill. of client assets producing revenue of $250k annually
• MFDA advisors with 3 years length of service, managing $20 mill. of client assets producing revenue of $150k annually. This license must be upgraded to IIROC status.
*** The above assets under management and revenue requirements are minimum standards.