The CHG is hiring on behalf of a major financial institution.
Are you an Investment Advisor with a min 3 years experience and currently managing at least $50MM in client assets? Are your efforts for future growth being plagued by your firms lacklustre offering, vision and a dismissive attitude to your current standing?
If so, then consider this …
One of Canada’s strongest financial institutions with a well recognized and respected national brand is offering positions to well established investment advisors who:
• Want to increase their product and services offering to their clients
• Wish to be part of an organization with a strong profile in all aspects of wealth management
• Are increasingly focused on a fee-based and discretionary portfolio management business
• Clearly want their efforts to be recognized with a superior payout within an entrepreneurial culture
• Clearly want to avoid the punishing and restrictive compensation structure of their current employer
• Want their value and net worth recognized with a superior transition package
While we appreciate receiving all applications, only those applicants who most closely match the position criteria requirements may be contacted for an interview.
This opportunity is available to the following:
• IIROC Advisors with a min 3 years experience
• Advisors who manage a min $50MM in client assets
• Produce a min $500K per year
• Advisors who have shown a year-over-year growth factor in assets under management.